Friday, December 31, 2010

What time is yesterday?

万華鏡 καλειδοσκόπιο 주마등
Kaleidoskop kaléidoscope caleidoscopio 萬花筒
So many ways of looking at things if one can only see through a scrim or beam of light via contact lenses, glasses, bifocals, monocles, field glasses, magnifying glass, telescope, microscope, kaleidoscope, mirrors, prisms, glass shards, watery pools, metals, years, decades, centuries, yesterday today and tomorrow . . . 
Standing back from the brim, happy 2011 everyone!
This is my 2001st post, according to Blogger. Glad I made it this far. Salud and cheers to anyone reading this visually, aurally, telepathically, or in any other way -- until the next time!
Today's Rune: Wholeness.    

5 comments:

the walking man said...

The eight paths inherent in Buddhism stretching out and symbolizing the lotus throne of Buddha.

The things we see when we bother to look.

Erik Donald France said...

Indeed, my friend, indeed. Happy Year 2011 in the "Common Era"!

Lana Gramlich said...

Congrats on 2001! That's quite a feat!

jodi said...

Erik, cool pic-I needed my bifocal contacts to see it! I have a friend with a lovely collection of kaleidoscopes and you could spend hours looking through them. Hey Mark, my tattoo is lotus leaves!

jodi said...

Erik, cool pic-I needed my bifocal contacts to see it! I have a friend with a lovely collection of kaleidoscopes and you could spend hours looking through them. Hey Mark, my tattoo is lotus leaves!