Thursday, April 05, 2012

Eating Some Sort of Food . . .



















A. Q & A Session. 

1. Is there a food you used to like and now hate, or vice versa?

2. Is there a kind of cuisine that tastes better (or worse) now than say five or ten years ago?


B. Theme Session.

Then one day he was shooting for some food,
And up through the ground come a bubbling crude . . .


-- "The Ballad of Jed Clampett" (1962)

 . . . eating some sort of food . . . -- William S. Burroughs (1986)

Today's Rune: Separation (Reversed).

3 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

I used to love sauerkraut but I got sick on it once ... must've been the drinks. Can't stand sauerkraut anymore.

Charles Gramlich said...

Broccoli. Used to hate it, now I like it. carrots have grown on me, bananas have. Beer isn't as good as it used to be. I don't hate it though.

jodi said...

Erik, I went without red meat for about 15 years for no reason other than the fact that I never thought it tasted good. My doc said I had low levels of iron and vitamins and should really try to eat some meat. Now, I crave the occasional filet-only 3 oz. at a time tho!!!