Saturday, July 06, 2013

Personal Vaporizer


Atomizer, personal vaporizer, e-segar: call it what you will, I'm trying it. The stars seem to have aligned, the energies are converging, and so far, it's nifty-fifty. Basically, if you smoke or have smoked, these gadgets provide a non-smoke alternative, with a little shot of nicotine, giving off a slight theatrical vapor that looks like smoke but has no lingering smoke-tale signs, and tastes like whatever you want it to taste like. I'm trying Cuban segar / cigar and pipe tobacco. It's weird, and will change habits considerably, opening up new possibilities and freedoms for time-space usage. So far, so good. A workable alternative to hot-smoke-inhaling, it would appear.


Source: Provapeo Cafe. WikiCommons. They come in a variety of shapes and designs
.
Anyone else out there trying these yet? I wonder what new customs and laws are developing? Can these be used in "non-smoking" areas, for instance?

Today's Rune: Fertility.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

My son did one of these for a while. I've never tried one.

Adorably Dead said...

I've tried the disposable blu ones in menthol when my stress was up and I was having bad cravings for cigarettes.

I like them. To me they're real enough to the actual thing that I won't stray and go back to smoking. I saw one online that tasted like peanut butter and jelly. I really want to try that. haha. I also like that they don't make you smell like smoke and whatever smell they do emit isn't strong and dissipates in a minute or two.

I'm not sure about the smoking in non smoking places. I think it's different for everywhere. I know that my friend and I can smoke them in work and nobody cares.

jodi said...

Erik, altho I do not smoke, I love to e smoke. Don't know why..Good luck and enjoy your effort!

pattinase (abbott) said...

A miracle allowed me to quit smoking in 1991 and I would never tempt fate again.