Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment


We're supposed to be surprised that many highly paid live entertainers are using (or "have used") drugs? Ha! This year, the top 25 professional baseball players -- in terms of ducats -- will make between 13 and 24 million dollars each. Including five Yankees, three Red Sox and no Detroit Tigers, for the record. Shock, surprise, supply and demand. You mean sports are as crazy a human institition as any other? Who'd have thunk it? What's the difference between a rap star, a rock star, and a baseball star?


Jennifer Connelly strikes again! And she sees something up above. . .


Today, Feast Day of Saint Lucy for Catholics, Saint Lucia Day for Swedes. That means the solstice is coming up soon -- keep your eyes out, it's just around the corner . . . . .

Today's Rune: Partnership.

Spain my ducat: Gimme gimme shock treatment!

2 comments:

the walking man said...

Shoot me man!

peace

mark

Lana Gramlich said...

My "Requiem for a Dream" book came today. I flipped through it quickly...kind of like practice. I already feel so dirty...I'm still not sure I can actually read it. It's a train wreck on my coffee table--I'm horrified, yet I cannot turn away. *sigh*